Terms and conditions
Registration / Reservations / Responsibilities
- You can register for a course either via the website, by telephone, by e-mail or directly at our offices.
- If your holiday is to take place during the school holidays, we advise you to book your course at least one month in advance.
- If there are not enough students for a group course, the Swiss Ski School Les Paccots reserves the right to put different levels together, shorten the teaching time or cancel the course.
- Full payment for group lessons is due at the time of your reservation.
Your payment confirms your registration.
- For group lessons, if you made your reservation by e-mail or telephone, you can collect your ticket from one of our offices.
You can also print out the booking confirmation you received when you made the payment.
- In the case of group lessons, if a student’s technical level does not correspond to that of the chosen course, the Swiss Ski School Les Paccots reserves the right to place the student in a course with a more suitable level. This will be done to the best of our ability.
- The Swiss Ski School Les Paccots cannot accept any liability for accidents. Students must take out their own personal insurance.
- The lift pass is not included in the price of the course.
- The Swiss Ski School Les Paccots takes no responsibility for the quality and reliability of the ski gear and equipment used by the students. Instructors are not authorised to adjust ski bindings.
- Children are strongly advised to wear a helmet.
- Helmets and back protectors are compulsory for freestyle or freeride lessons (on skis or snowboard).
Changes / Cancellations / Refunds
- Lessons take place in all weathers. Weather conditions are under no circumstances a cause for cancellation or postponement as long as the activity is being provided by the Swiss Ski School Les Paccots.
- Any changes to or cancellation of group and private lessons must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- A refund can be made to your bank account or in cash at our offices if you cancel 24 hours before the course provided you have taken out the refund option, otherwise you will receive a credit voucher.
- In the case of accident or illness, courses are reimbursed only on presentation of a medical certificate.
- In the event of a total closure of the ski lifts, the lessons will also be refunded if you have taken out the refund option, otherwise you will receive a credit voucher.
- A course will not be refunded or exchanged if the participant is absent or delayed.
Important: all refund requests must be received no later than 31 March of the current season.