Terms and conditions
Registration / Reservations / Responsibilities
- The registration for the courses can be made by the website, by telephone, by e-mail or directly at our offices.
- If your stay takes place during school holidays, we recommend you to book your course at least one month in advance.
- If there are not enough students to organise a group course, the Swiss Ski School Les Paccots reserves the right to group levels, limit teaching time or cancel the course.
- The total amount of our group lessons is due at the time of your reservation. It validates your registration.
- For group lessons, if you have made your reservation by internet or e-mail, you can come to one of our offices to receive your ticket. You can also print the booking confirmation you received when you made the payment.
- In group lessons, if the student’s technical level does not match with the level of the chosen course, the Swiss Ski School Les Paccots reserves the right to place him/her in a more suitable level. This will be done in the best possible way.
- The Swiss Ski School Les Paccots declines any responsibility in case of accident. The student must be insured.
- The ski pass is not included in the course price.
- The Swiss Ski School Les Paccots do not assume any responsibility with the quality and the reliability of the sport equipment used by the students.
- Instructors are not allowed to adjust ski bindings.
- Helmets are strongly recommended for children.
- For freestyle or freeride lessons (ski or snowboard), the helmet and the back protection are required.
Modifications / Cancellations / Refunds
- Lessons take place in all weathers. The weather conditions are not a cause for cancellation or postponement as long as the activity is provided by the Swiss Ski School Les Paccots.
- Group and private lessons must be modified or cancelled at least 24 hours in advance.
- A full refund will be made if the 24 hour deadline is met. Otherwise, the full amount will remain due and not refunded.
- Courses are refunded in the case of an accident or an illness, only if a medical certificate is presented.
- In case of total closure of the ski lifts, lessons will also be refunded.
- A course will not be refunded or exchanged in case of absence or delay of the participant.
- Important: all requests for refunds must be received no later than March 31 of the current season, accompanied by your course ticket and your IBAN number.
- In the case of refunds, the administrative costs are deducted.