To make sure that your child can fully enjoy the lessons, equip him/her correctly :
- Dress him warmly: suitable clothing, mittens and dry shoes. If the ski boots are wet at the end of the day, we recommend that you take off the inner part of the boots to dry them.
- Protect it correctly: goggles (preferable) or sunglasses, sun cream, helmet (highly recommended!).
- Put a card in his pocket with his name, address, phone number and mother tongue.
- Don’t forget to give him a ski pass. If you opt for the points system, make sure you always have enough points for the duration of the course.
A few more tips:
- Trust our instructors. At the time your child begins the lesson, the school rules are applied. Please do not intervene during the course, except for a valid reason.
- Be punctual for the beginning and the end of the course.
- Think that your child is on vacation, he’s learning to ski with fun and he can’t become a champion in a week.
- Don’t forget to inform the instructor of any health problems or allergies your child may have.
Passing the tests :
- The test and the medal correspond to the acquisition of well-defined skills.
- Various factors will influence this progression: age and maturity, personal motivation, physical aptitudes, ability to listen and adaptability.
- If your child doesn’t succeed the first time, don’t be disappointed. He will have had fun, progressed and will be able to reach the desired level during a next class.